Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tasty Tuesday: My Favorite Smoothie!

Today I am joining in with Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
There are some great recipes!  Check them out! 

Since it has been so hot out, I decided to share a smoothie recipe that is rather thrifty (IMO).  It is a bit different than your usual smoothie.  

Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie

  1. Put all ingredients in blender.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. Serve immediately.
  4. Serves 1.
I usually add in some crushed ice (if it isn't icy/cold enough).  I have also subbed apple juice for the yogurt, and added in ice.  

Hope you try it and like it! 

4 comments:

  1. that sounds so great! Blueberries and pineapple are two of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trying new smoothie flavors and this one sounds fantastic! Blueberries and pineapple, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love smoothies in the summer. This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - there is nothing better than a fresh smoothie. We make them all the time but I have never mixed blueberries and pineapple - yum! Thanks for linking up and sharing at Tasty Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing what people think!